No need bashing him when Clinton pardoned nearly 400 while he was in office.
I thought for sure the Bush bashers would be slamming his latest move in commuting Libby's sentence, and even hinting that a pardon isn't out of the question.
T'is a slow time on the forum, for sure.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
No need bashing him when Clinton pardoned nearly 400 while he was in office.
Heck, Clinton's fans will probabaly say he did the right thing.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I do not like the move. Clinton was lambasted by the right when he handed out tons of pardons at the very end of his final term.
What is so different now? It wasn't right then, is it right now?
The whole Joe Wilson/Valerie Plame fiasco was a clusterfk from the start. Wilson was the perfect poster boy for the MSM in their efforts to attack the current administration.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Exactly the point. I still think that a lot of the evidence on Libby was "manufactured"
I don't like the move any more than I liked what Clinton did. However, there is no evidence that Libby's actions caused deaths, while some of those who Clinton pardoned had bloody hands.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I'm so proud of Mr. Bush. Reckon I could get in contact with him? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif[/img]
At this point, nothing surprises me form our fearless leaders in this country....Heck, I'm already wondering just how bad the next one could get...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bush may have been inept in a lot of his decisions, but what Clinton did convinced me he was a traitor bent on lining his own pockets and nothing else ( well, a little stuff on the side, too, I guess [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] ).
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Silly democrats, if it wasn't for the daily show and and the Colbert report I wouldn't know the difference between Osama and Obamba.
yeah Clinton was a horrible president just look at the economy and unemployment rate @ that time.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks